theelbibliobabe

Tar Heel Bibliobabe

Reviews books at tarheelbibliobabe.blogspot.com from a southern collegiate perspective. BIG fan of Cassandra Clare and Jennifer L. Armentrout. "And why do we fail Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

Everything For Us (The Bad Boys, #3)
M. Leighton

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover You know those books that are heartwrenching and that change your life forever? Well Hopeless is one of those. Seriously it is so wonderful and amazing and one of my favorite favorite favorite books ever.Sky lead a pretty sheltered life before she met Dean Holder. Dangerously sexy and passionate, Holder turns Sky’s life upside down in every way. The deeper she gets with Holder, the more questions arise about Sky’s past that she has no clue how to figure out.Sky is such a strong girl. God, everything she had to deal with and conquer is just amazing. She has been through hell and back, literally and taken it all as best as she could. I probably would have curled up into a little ball and wither away slowly but Sky? Sky is impressively resilient when faced with everything against her.Dean Holder is a beautiful man. As much as Sky has been through, he’s been through equally as much. After the tragedy that occurred in his family, he went through a really rough patch but then he met Sky. Now he had someone else to protect. He’s insanely swoony and basically the sweetest guy ever. He’s passionate about everything in his life, good and bad, and it translates him into him loving Sky more than anything in the world.Karen, Sky’s guardian, has been through a lot though as well. She made her choices and she did the best she could. I really admired her so much. Breckin, Sky’s bestest friend, is adorable and is there for Sky when no one else was.The plot is one of the best I’ve ever read about. Everything connects in such a way that I would have never seen coming and the unpredictability of it amazed me. Holder and Sky need each other more than anything. They’re connected in ways they didn’t even imagine when the first met. Their sexual tension is off the wall and they have the bestest first non-kiss in the history of non-kisses.Seriously guys, I live this book so much. You will too. Losing Hope, Hopeless in Holder’s POV was, in my opinion, even better than Hopeless. It is a definite must read. I can’t wait to start Slammed, Colleen’s other series which I has heard is equally as perfect and amazing. Have you guys read it? How do you like it?!Favorite Swoon-worthy Quote: He kisses the edges of my mouth several times, trailing close to my lips and down my chin and across my neck. The faster he breathes, the faster I breathe. The faster I breathe, the faster he plants kisses all over my neck. The faster he plants kisses all over my neck, the faster we move together – creating a tantalizing rhythm between us that, according to my pulse, isn’t going to last much longer.Review: 5/5 Tar Heels!See more reviews at www.tarheelbibliobabe.blogspot.com! :)